Why Support the Westminster Thrift Shop?
- Revenues from donations help support community and world organizations
- Help create sustainable lifestyles through recycling
- Save $$ on new and name brand women’s and men’s clothing and accessories
- Caring volunteers who go the extra mile helping customers
- No waiting in line as in big box stores
- A safe shopping environment, following CDC guidelines
SPRING: We Have You Covered
Flowers in bloom, trees in color spectacular, heaps of sunshine, birds singing, and time to bring out that Jean jacket, new rainwear, Espadrilles, fun jewelry, etc. It’s SPRING and the thrift shop has you covered.
Our racks have an abundance of:
- women’s seasonal clothing (some LuLaRoe fashions)
- fun, funky, and classic jewelry
- name brand shoes
- men’s new and pre-loved clothing
- spring floral arrangements
- framed wall art
- home decor (pillows, tablecloths, linens, curtains, towels)
- housewares (depression glass, Mackenzie-Childs bowls, teapot, plates)
- small pieces of furniture (end tables, chairs, cabinets, ottoman)
- AND a recent donation of many puzzles and hardback books for the beach
NOTE: Our items are priced fair and reasonable and your support helps the many charitable organizations we support, to name a few: Bridge of Hope, Domestic Violence Center of Chester County, Family Promise, Habitat for Humanity, Chester County SPCA, Charles Melton Arts and Education, Migrant Ministry, Orphan Grain Train, West Chester Senior Center, Wings for Success.
We Welcome Your Donations
Please think of the Westminster Thrift Shop first when you have donations. We are always looking for women’s seasonal clothing, shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, men’s clothing, housewares, home decor, and small pieces of furniture. Please see our NEW DONATION GUIDELINES, and please make an appointment by calling Karen Koepke, manager, 610-692-9298 or contact her by email.
We Invite You
The first spring/summer holiday of the 2021 season is just around the corner. The thrift shop is displaying a varied array of patriotic red, white, and blue items, awaiting your visit. New items are displayed every day. Shop hours for the Memorial Day weekend are: closed Thursday, May 27, Friday, May 28, Saturday, May 29, and Monday, May 31. We will reopen on Tuesday, June 1 at 10 a.m.
543-545 E. Gay Street
Units 22 & 23
West Chester, PA 19380
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 10am - 3pm
Saturdays: 9am - 12pm
CLOSED: Thursdays & Sundays
Monday: 9am - 3pm