Search Our Library Catalog
How to Check Out A Library Book or Movie
- Get your blue library card from the card trays (They are filed by last name and there is only one per household)
- Swipe your library card under the barcode reader. (Place the card barcode side up and slide the card forward under the red light.) Your name will appear on the computer screen.
- Place your book face down on the desk. Find the barcode on the back upper corner. Slide the book forward under the red light) The book name will appear on the computer screen. Do the same process for any other books you'd like to check out.
- You've checked out your book, congratulations! Please wait a minurte until your name disappears on the screen. (You'll see a countdown clock.)
- Leave your library card in the basket on the desk. We will file it back for you.
Don't have a library card? Click here to request one.
Return Your Library Book or Media
Just place your library item in the return bin located in the library.
Your donations of books and DVDs are so very much appreciated! The library takes books, CDs, or DVDs to the library for others to enjoy. We accept books that have been published in 2000 or later, and have no notes in the margins, highlighting or underlining. Just drop in the donations bin.
Interested in Joining the Library Committee?
We would love to have you join our library committee. They meet on the third Tuesday of the month from 12-4pm in the library.