Established in 1981, the Westminster Endowment Fund supports ministries outside of the normal operating budget of Westminster. Each endowment fund gift grows over time through prudent investments, and the income from these combined gifts continues to change lives at home and around the world.
The funds currently available for special ministries are:
- Music Program Fund
- Mission Program Fund
- Foreign Missionary Fund
- Bob and Louisa Young Endowed Speakers Fund
- Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Building Fund
- The Westminster Fund (the unrestricted fund)
Have a creative vision and want to discuss alternative giving priorities? The endowment fund board of managers is eager to work with you to achieve your individual giving goals.
The Endowment Fund is a “second-mile giving” opportunity. You can contribute at any time and for any amount by:
- Simply writing a check payable to: "Endowment Fund of Westminster Presbyterian Church."
- Transferring securities, real estate, funds from your IRA, or other assets.
- Offering an estate gift:
- Contribute through a Life Income Agreement (charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, etc.)
- Name the Endowment Fund as a beneficiary in your will or life insurance policy.
Endowment Fund board member Robbe Healey will be happy to talk with you about your gift-giving options.