Westminster's Preschool Board of Directors announces that after founding and leading our church's preschool ministry for 28 years, Jackie Steinmetz, Director of Westminster's Preschool, will retire at the end of the 2021-2022 school year. Jackie conceived and built an amazing, vibrant preschool program that has nurtured the educational and spiritual growth of countless children. The Board is incredibly thankful for her years of service and asks you to read this letter and prayerfully support them in the search for her replacement by sharing this opportunity with potential candidates. All interested parties should email their resumes noting “Succession Team” in the subject line.
- Feb 6 Carried on Eagles’ Wings: Recap - Deliverance/Redemption Complaining and Provision & Special Treasure/Holy Nation/Royal Priesthood
- Feb. 13 Covenant and Commandment: God’s Initiative and Human Response & God Is in the Details
- Feb 20 The Presence of God and the Problem of Idolatry: What is Idolatry and Why Is It a Problem? What Does It Mean to Appeal to God?
- Feb 27 What’s with the Tabernacle? The God Who Dwells with Us: This session is designed to encourage faith and foster trust in God. We will think about God’s Presence and God’s care for the people of God
This year the Youth Ministry is collecting donations for the annual Souper Bowl of Caring. This years donations will provide scholarships for middle & high school Honduras students to attend public education.Youth will collect your donations in soup cans in the Narthex after each service. Questions? Contact Chris Clark.
Get to know our new Director of Children & Family Ministries, Jill Reichert, in this six minute video.
- Large trash bags - 30 gallons
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dish washing detergent
- Ziplock bags - 1 gallon
- Disinfecting wipes
- Swiffer Wet jet refill
- Bathroom cleaner spray
- Glass cleaner
- Hand soap
- Dryer sheets
We're looking for volunteers to help prepare and deliver 24-30 lunches for Safe Harbor on the 3rd Monday of each month in 2022. The lunches will be delivered to Safe Harbor (10 N. Matlack Street, West Chester) on Monday Morning between 10:30 and 11:00 am. Click here to signup for lunches or for more info. Questions? Contact Angela Emrich